Triumph NTO-20S 20,000 LB TWO POST AUTO LIFT
- FACTORY SHIPPED
- Free Shipping
Triumph NTO-20 20,000 LB. TWO POST AUTOMOTIVE LIFT
NTO-20S 20,000 lb Two Post Auto Lift
Free shipping to the lower 48 United States!
Shipping fees apply to certain area's, see below:
Add $200 for first Lift and $100 for each additional Lift on same order and shipping address for Lifts shipping to: NYC (Manhattan, Bronx, Staten Island, Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island.
Add $200 for first Lift and $100 for each additional Lift on same order and shipping address forLifts shipping to: Section of California from Monterey/Salinas across the border of Nevada and everything in California north of this line and all of State of Oregon and Washington.
No free shipping to the following destinations: Islands in Seattle/Tacoma area, Great Lakes, Martha's Vineyard/Nantucket, Islands off Long Island, Islands off the coast of North/South Carolina and Georgia and Florida's Key Largo to Key West.
Add $160 for shipping to the States of ND, SD and MT.
Triumph 20,000 LB 2 Post lift come with our standard 1 year parts 5 year structure warranty. These rugged and versatile lifts are engineered and manufactured to the highest quality standards to provide you years of trouble free service. ISO 9001 and CE Certified/Compliant. Triumph 20,000 LB 2 Post above ground lifts should be installed on a concrete floor with a minimum rated 4000 PSI strength. Direct Drive Cylinders, Electrical override automatic safety shut-off, Free mounting hardware, free truck adapters.
|Capacity||20,000 lbs||Overall Height||170.5"|
|Overall Width||155"||Lifting Height||74"|
|Distance Between Posts||124"||Drive Thru Width||113"|
|Lowered Height||6"||Base Plate Size||21x20"|
|Truck Adapters||Yes||Lock Release||Single Point|
|Electric Safety Cutoff||Yes||Lift Time||40 Seconds|
|Voltage||220 Volt||Horsepower||3 HP|
|Concrete||6" Slab, 4,000 PSI||Style||Overhead|
Free shipping to most States!
A commercial grade two post lift designed to handle large trucks and passenger vehicles. The overhead design keeps the floor clear of obstructions so you can roll any machines or tools under the vehicle while the lift is raised. Overhead cut off switch ensures you will not damage your vehicle by raising too high. A heavy duty two post lift with single point safety release. Direct drive cylinders guarantee smooth travel. 3/8" air craft size synchronization cables ensure both sides lift equally. Large heavy duty machined truck adapters are included so you can handle small cars to large trucks. Includes mounting hardware and power unit.
Your Auto Lift ships on a LTL common carrier freight company. It is taken to your location on a 48 foot semi truck. Please note the following before making your purchase:
- You are responsible for unloading the lift from the truck. The truck driver does not unload it for you.
- Lift Gate delivery service is not available for auto lifts.
- You cannot unload an auto lift from the truck by hand. You must have machinery that can lift the full weight on your auto lift for unloading from the truck. Fork Lift, Bobcat, Tractor, Tow Truck, Back Hoe are all good options.
- If you cannot unload from a truck, we can ship to our carrier's nearest freight terminal for you to pickup with a trailer or moving van.
- You are responsible for calling the freight company to make a delivery appointment. We don't know your schedule so we can't do this for you.
- Free shipping does not iclude shipping to Government Secure Locations, State and National Parks, Constructions Sites, Islands, Alaska or Hawaii.
When your lift ships, we will email you the carrier information and tracking number. Freight shipping is slower than small package shipping and can take 3-14 days depending on your location so please be patient.