Atlas® Equipment TC229 Rim Clamp Tire Changer + WB49-2 Wheel Balancer Combo Package
Tire Changer & Wheel Balancer Combo Package:
Atlas® TC229 Tire Changer
- Rim Clamp/Swing Arm Tire Changer
- Built-in "Beadblaster"
- Adjustable jaws, 3 mounting positions
- Oiler, Filter, Regulator included (external air supply required)
- Plastic Protectors included
- Tire Tool, Lube Bucket, and Lube Brush Included
- Inflation Box w/ Gauge Included
Atlas® WB49-2 Wheel Balancer
- Computer Controlled Motorized Spin Balancer
- Raised, Easy to Read Display
- Large Wheel Weight Tray
- Automatic 2D Data Entry
- Width Measuring Gauge for Automatic 3D Data Entry Available (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Split-Weight Function for hiding weights behind spokes
- Automatic LED Light
- Automatic and pedal operated brake.
- Automatic start/stop when hood is lowered/raised.
- Static and dynamic balancing modes.
- Rapid optimization (OPT)
- Self-Diagnosing and Self-calibrating
- Exceptional stability in reading the unbalance between planes.
- Display in grams or ounces, and in mm or inches.
- No anchor-down installation needed
- Includes Plastic Quick-Relase Nut, 4 Centering Cones, Wheel Weight Pliers, & Measuring Calipers
- This part number FREIGHT PREPAID
This combination package includes the Atlas® TC229 rim-clamp swing arm tire changer & the Atlas® WB49-2 computerized spin balancer. This combination is perfect for farms, homeowners, and all sizes of shops looking to change and balance tires. Both machines are 110volt operated, both are CE approved, and both carry the Atlas® 1 year parts only warranty.
Atlas® TC229 Specifications
- External Locking Rim Dimensions (From Narrow Position to Wide Position): 9 3/4" to 23 1/4"
- Internal Locking Rim Dimensions (From Narrow Position to Wide Position): 11 5/8" to 25 1/4"
- Maximum Tire Diameter: 39"
- Maximum Wheel Width (Bead Breaker): 13"
- Table Motor: 1 HP
- Turntable Rotating Torque: 885 ft/lbs.
- Bead Breaker: 5500 LB. Force
- Air Requirement: 90-110 PSI (MUST NOT EXCEED 140 PSI)
- Electric Requirement: 110volt
- Shipping Weight: 550 lbs
Atlas® WB49-2 Specifications
- Max Tire Diameter: 39"
- Rim Sizes (Cars & Light Trucks): 10" - 32" (Manual Data Entry May be Required over 23")
- Rim Width: 1 1/2" - 20"
- Shaft Size: 40mm
- Max Wheel Weight: 150 lbs.
- Balancing Speed: 150 rpm
- Data Entry: Automatic 2D (Automatic 3D Optional)
- Measurement: Standard or Metric
- Accuracy: 1 gram
- Weight Position Resolution: 1.4 Degrees
- Self Calibrating: YES
- Motor: 1/4 Horsepower
- Electric Requirement: 110volt
- Shipping Weight: 400 lbs
ATLAS Equipment Sales offers a one year LIMITED structural parts warranty on all Atlas wheel balancers. Atlas Equipment Sales warrants the equipment to the original purchaser against defects in material or workmanship under normal use for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This limited warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of materials or parts found defective, at the discretion of Atlas Equipment Sales. Electrical component parts carry a 90 day warranty. Motors carry a one year warranty. We stock a complete parts inventory and employ several full time technical advisors that can “walk you through” any issues that may arise with your Atlas wheel balancer.
Our LIMITED warranty policy (one year parts only) does not include a labor warranty. Our products are sold at such a competitive price that Atlas Equipment cannot afford to send technicians into the field to repair the Atlas wheel balancers. We assume that the buyer of our wheel balancer is mechanically inclined or has employees that are mechanically inclined.
Our wheel balancers are built with “plug and play” parts that make repairs very easy. This is the same philosophy that the Personal Computer Industry has used for many years.
Our wheel balancers include a self calibration feature that makes daily calibration obsolete.
We offer a toll free number (800-768-4104) for service and parts information. This toll free number is directed to Atlas Indianapolis, IN. location. The service and parts department is open from 8 am to 5 pm EST from Monday to Friday. The department is SOMETIMES open on Saturdays, subject to the availability of our service technicians.
There are certain parts that are considered “wear items” and are NOT included in the one year warranty. Parts that have been subjected to abuse will NOT be considered for warranty.
REPEAT: IF YOU ABUSE YOUR WHEEL BALANCER (LIKE PLUG A 110 VOLT CORD INTO A 220 VOLT OUTLET, USE YOUR WEIGHT HAMMER INSTEAD OF YOUR FINGERS TO ENTER PARAMETERS INTO THE KEYPAD, OR DRIVE YOUR CAR INTO THE SIDE OF THE BALANCER AND BEND THE SHAFT) THEN THE WARRANTY ON YOUR BALANCER IS VOID.
If you think that a wheel balancer should perform flawlessly for many years WITHOUT a normal amount of maintenance; then do not buy our wheel balancer. You are living in a fantasy world.
Our LIMITED warranty policy (one year parts) requires the alleged defective part to be returned to Atlas Equipment Sales (freight ppd.-customer pays the freight) BEFORE the replacement part can be sent out. If the defective part is an integral part of the machine, and the loss of this part will not allow the machine to work properly, Atlas Equipment Sales can waive the “normal” return policy in certain situations so there is minimal down time for the operator. If necessary Atlas Equipment Sales can charge the customer’s credit card for the replacement part when the part is shipped and then credit the amount of the part when the defective part is returned. To expedite a part replacement or exchange, the use of a digital photo is the best answer. If the customer will furnish Atlas Equipment Sales with digital photos that identify a broken part or some other issue; then our service techs may waive the need for an old part to be returned. The replacement part can be shipped the same day. A digital photo leaves nothing to the imagination. Our service technicians can only help if they are provided with the most accurate information. We encourage the use of digital photos to help speed the process.
Atlas Equipment has a service department with an excellent reputation. The old adage that compares the attitude of the customer to the type of service received rings true for Atlas Equipment Sales. We sell quality products with very few warranty issues. When there is a warranty issue (or an out of warranty issue) we want to get the customer back in business as quickly as possible. A good attitude from the Atlas service technician coupled with a positive attitude from the customer will produce a satisfactory outcome for both parties.
Returned goods must be authorized to be returned (in writing) by Atlas Equipment Sales and must be prepaid to a designated location. All returns are subject to a 15% handling/restocking charge. Returned goods must be in like-new condition complete with warranty and original shipping papers.
If you have any questions about our products or warranties, please ask your sales representative.