Signature Hybrid 20' Five Tower Frame Machine - 3 Main and 2 Roller
- FACTORY SHIPPED
- Calculated at Checkout
Made in the U.S.A.
Strength & Tower Mobility Combined.
Why Upgrade To Signature Hybrid Frame Machines?
Some frame machines offer strength but insufficient tower mobility. Others have movable towers but not enough pulling power or the ability to work on wider vehicles.The Signature Hybrid has solved these challenges with an auto body frame rack that combines power, precision and all-around access. So you and your team no longer have to sacrifice one for the other.
• 10-ton hydraulics in all towers provides the pulling power.
• Movable towers make group pulls possible.
• 360-degree access, less dead zones.
• Comes with 2 or 3 movable towers, your choice.
• V-rollers allow smooth, one-handed positioning of towers along track.
• Easy tie-down system secures track towers for pulling.
• Removable cross members allow access to front and rear of vehicle.
• Ability to group towers at drive-on end.
• Hydraulic quick connections on frame rack bed, 2 per side.
• Two-year limited warranty.
• Signature Hybrid frame machines are made in the USA.
The Signature Hybrid Frame Rack combines the best features of the Signature 5-tower rack and the American Freedom 3-tower rack. The Signature frame straightener is limited to lighter pulls, because two of the five towers must be lowered so vehicles can be driven on and off the rack. The American Freedom frame rack has three mobile towers that can be rotated freely around the outside perimeter of the frame rack, which increases the versatility and improves the ease of repairs for the technicians, but limits the width of the cars it is able to withstand. The purpose of the Signature Hybrid model is to combine the versatility of the width of cars the Signature frame rack can hold with the increased pulling power of the American Freedom frame rack, enhancing the all-around efficiency of the Signature Hybrid Frame Rack.